MYINTEGRIA COMMUNITY TERMS
Thank you for participating in the MyIntegria Community. To make
the MyIntegria Community enjoyable and helpful for users, we have
without notice, from time to time in our sole discretion.
Purpose: MyIntegria Community is a supportive,
informative and safe forum for our customers to share their
interest in Natural Health Care with Integria and each other.
User Content: 'User content' includes any review,
remark, opinion, representation or other matter posted or uploaded
by a person or entity other than Integria or its officers,
directors, employees, agents or related bodies corporate.
User Content Accuracy: User content is general
information only and may not necessarily be accurate, complete or
current. No person should rely on any user content to determine how
they act or fail to act. Integria does not represent or
warrant the accuracy or otherwise of any user content nor endorse
any opinions expressed in user content.
User Content Guidelines: User content posted on
MyIntegria Community is subject to review and moderation by
Integria and its contractors and agents and will not be published
until finalization of such review and moderation.
Users must ensure that any user content posted:
- Is posted using their own single personal account;
- Is accurate, relevant and objective;
- Is clear using correct grammar and spelling;
- Does not promote specific remedies or treatments;
- Does not use marketing speak or puffery;
- Does not contain personally identifiable information such as
names, contact details etc;
- Does not contain any external links;
- Does not contain confidential information;
- Is not abusive, discriminatory, defamatory, obscene,
threatening or harassing;
- Is not a personal reprisal or attack against any person or
- Is not false, fraudulent, deceptive or misleading;
- Is not in violation of any intellectual property right of
- Is not in violation of any law or regulation;
- Is not inconsistent with the spirit or the aim of the
- Is not otherwise inappropriate or offensive; and
- Is not otherwise in violation of these Community Terms of
Integria and its contractors and agents reserve the right, in its
absolute discretion, to delete, alter, move or remove any user
content which it deems inconsistent with the User Content
Guidelines at any time or to remove or lock listings or suspend,
ban or cancel a user's account. However Integria is under no
obligation to do so, nor (to the extent permitted by law) is it
under an obligation to update any information, or to correct any
inaccuracy that may become apparent at a later time.
Warranties: By posting content, users warrant
- they are personally responsible for the user content;
- they are the sole author and owner of the user content,
including intellectual property rights in the user content;
- that all moral rights (as granted pursuant to theCopyright Act
1968) in the user content are voluntarily waived;
- that the user content does not violate these Community Terms of
Use and will not cause injury or damage to any other person.
Release: Each user releases Integria and its
officers, directors, employees, agents and related bodies
corporate from any liability for any loss or damage including
without limitation, loss of information, indirect, special,
punitive or consequential losses or damages arising out of the use
or inability to use or reliance on the material or information
available on or accessible through the MyIntegria Community, or the
alteration, movement, removal of user content or the suspension,
banning or cancellation of the user's account even if Integria has
been advised of the likelihood of such damages and whether or not
caused by any negligent act or omission.
Indemnity: By posting content, each user agrees
to indemnify and keep indemnified Integria and its officers,
directors, shareholders, employees, consultants, agents, and
related bodies corporate from and against all losses, damages,
expenses and costs suffered by Integria (including solicitor client
costs on a full indemnity basis) and all third-party claims,
liability, losses, damages, expenses and costs arising from any
claim, demand, suit, action or proceeding by any person in relation
to or in connection with Your use of the Site, the Software, the
Content or Your failure to comply with these Terms and Conditions,
or from Your violation of any applicable law or the access to the
Site by a third party, either with or without Your knowledge.
Licence: Each user hereby grants to Integria a
perpetual, irrevocable, royalty-free, transferable right and
licence to use, copy, modify, delete in its entirety, adapt,
publish, translate, create derivative works from and/or sell and/or
distribute their user content and/or incorporate such user content
into any form, medium or technology throughout the world without
compensation or payment of any kind.
We hope you enjoy using our site!
If you have any questions in regard to these Community Terms of
Use please contact us via the Contact
Us section on the website.